Friday, April 04, 2014

Charlavail Buttons Review

Copyright to Charlavail
I bought the 4 pack buttons from Charlavail's bigcartel shop and I thought I would do a review on them for others who are interested in buying her products. I've been a fan of Charlavail for a few years now and I loved the buttons so much, I knew I had to have them :)


They took roughly 7-10 days to arrive from Florida to England, which is pretty reasonable. She had hand written a cute thank you note on the envelope which I thought was sweet (I love when sellers put a thank you note!). 


Here is a close up of the buttons and their positive messages :) I am going to pin them on my new backpack when I get it. Overall I would definitely recommend Charlavail's products, the buttons were very reasonable price with shipping, and the buttons are great quality!

Check out more of Charlavail and her art on her Tumblr and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment