Sunday, September 22, 2013

My Week #38

This week was quite tiring, and I really didn't like my layout at all. I tried to be more creative and use different colours and patterns but the mix didn't work at all. I bought these check list sticky notes from eBay and when I put them on the paper, they just fell straight off the page which was disappointing as they're super cute. So I had to use some washi tape to stick it down. If anyone was wondering where I got both the orange washi tapes from, I got them from eBay. The pink, black, and white washi tape was a gift from someone :)

I also took part in the Venus Midnight Walk on Friday September 20th with 3 other friends as a group. We all walked 10K around Hereford to raise money for St Michael's Hospice. Currently I have raised nearly £40 alone which is fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment